Tuesday, November 29, 2016

 Thanksgiving week
                              Image result for happy birthday
My week was so fun i went to mexico to see my family and also to spend my birthday over their. But omg i did so many things i am so tired and i ate so much i can't believe i ate so much. I was trying to run but no i cant because im not used to eat that much or do that much exercise. On thanksgiving i just went to my uncle's house and just stayed there and i had a lot of fun and on friday my family remembered about the turkey we had in the freezer and we were talking about thanks giving when it passed and we didn't celebrate it but oh well and friday november 25 it was my birthday and i went out to the movies and ate food and also on saturday my family did a party for me and my brother.
These are some things we did:
Image result for mexican movie theaters(movie theaters)

(Things we ate)

Image result for tacos
Image result for ceviche
Image result for mexican snack cakes
Image result for negritos snack(etc…..)

No comments:

Post a Comment