Friday, February 3, 2017

“I hated poverty. Poverty is no more than a choice than anything else,. It depends upon how hard i want to work and  I decided that I would change it."-Ben carson   
       Image result for dr ben carson

If you want to improve in life the first thing you must do is to choose whether you are going to fight for it or not. If what you want is worth fighting for then you should not quit and always try and try. Doing your best is very important when you want to improve yourself and your life. Ben Carson's story is very vague but I think the message coming from the quote is overall good. He does not go into much detail on how he rose to the top and how his poverty did not slow him down. It is very impressive and inspirational that Ben became a doctor when he seemed to have not even cared about school.His rise to the top has me shook. His case on the conjoined twins is very rad and groovy also.

No comments:

Post a Comment