Monday, June 5, 2017

Emergency room doctor
Image result for emergency room doctor

I chose this career because this is really interesting. Also i want to study medicine but i don't know what yet. Also i want to go to ucla but i need really good grades and that's where my goals come up. That's my goals that i need to achieve. I have 5 long-term goals 1. Graduate highschool 2. Get into UCLA  3.fight and don't drop out from college(no matter how hard college is i will fight and stay in)  4.graduate college 5. Be specialized in a medicine major. Those are my main ones of course i have more i have so many until i achieve them i will know what were my goals. An emergency doctor is a  Medical treatment in life-threatening situations. Emergency doctors make $229,623-$315,612 an hour(depends). To become an emergency doctor you need your medical  degree after that you need 2 to 6 years of  residency training under doctors with a lot of experience. And know i do think i want to do this but you do need to study a lot. And you need to have so much experience because if you make a small itty bitty mistake someone can die just because of that little mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment