Monday, April 17, 2017

School Break Days
          Things i did on my spring break was I went to mexico and went to my grandmas house. I also went to my house that is in mexico because they were fixing it. The house over there is nice because the view and everything about it. When I was at my grandmas house I helped her clean and cook. I met some people because i'm friendly. I watched some movies that were interesting. I watched some games of the champions league barca lost sadly. My CTR experiences was helping my grandma because she is old and can't really do stuff but  helped here a lot and it felt good she was happy that i was helping and not watching tv like my lazy brother. I didn't read any books because i don't have any and i don't want to read during spring break and also because spring break is about having fun not reading and doing nothing. I also went to a pool and the water was really cold but i still got in because it was fun. When i was coming back to Los Angeles there was lots of traffic i hate it. Yesterday was easter but i didn't do anything important.
Image result for ensenada           Image result for ensenada baja california

Image result for ensenada baja  albercas la encantadas       Image result for ensenada baja  albercas la encantadas

No comments:

Post a Comment