Friday, December 16, 2016

class evaluation 

Some things i like about this class are the quotes he gives us i like the quotes because they explain many things. I also like the videos he shows us there very interesting and i learn a lot from them. 

Some of the things i dont like in this class is the song that he always puts. I do like the ctr song just not the chitty chitty bang bang. 

I thing Mr.haymore should be a little more strict because hes always happy and people take advantage that hes not strict and then thats when Mr. haymore gets mad and we dont want him in a bad mood.

I think my highlight is the sss because i can explain what i'm  thinking. for example i can express myself in my own words.And also because your opinion is not a wrong or right answer  and i like that.

 I did my best  in this class because its an easy class and i know what to do. also because im just waiting till i turn 18 so i can go travel and do all of the goals i wrote. I really  do want to travel and go to college and to have an education and to have a family of my own. 

 Yes i am writing my goals everyday because in the future i am planning to have an awesome adventure. also planning to have an awesome life and just do things i never had a chance to do.

 Yes i am willing to be committed to become a ctr person. I am willing to be a ctr person because if you do the right thing you dont have to worry about an excuse your basically free and i want to be free forever and if that's the way to be free by being a ctr person then i'm down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment