Monday, January 9, 2017

I celebrated christmas and new years and also my cousins birthday and went to my friends house. I went to mexico it was very fun i spent a lot of time with my family. I finally met my cousins baby she was so small and adorable. I saw a lot of movies on netflix which is so weird because i never find good movies in there. I also started to watch this show called new girl its lit i finished 2 seasons in a day no lie! I played soccer and i used my bike in mexico and it was very fun because i went far and discovered new places. Oh an when i was afr i saw my uncle it was funny but cool know i know where he lives. I spent a lot of my money on my siblings and cousins which is weird cuz i dont like sharing to certain people. I was gonna read a book for my english class but i forgot my backpack i know that's not an excuse i could oh read another book but i was having so much fun in mexico i forgot about a lot of things. I didn’t do any homework because i didn’t have non and if i did i forgot ;). I also broke into a school but it's okay it's mexico they don't have cameras and it's so easy to jump the gate.
Picures:

Image result for ensenada city Image result for mexican christmas meal Image result for mexican christmas meal
Image result for mexican christmas meal
Image result for bike ridingetc…..

No comments:

Post a Comment